IMAGINE AN EVENT VENUE WITH CONTEMPORARY LINES AND LARGE WHITE SPACES. IMAGINE MEETING ROOMS WITH MINIMALIST DESIGN AND A SPACIOUS TERRACE WITH A VIEW OVER GREEN BRUSSELS.
Enter the Maison de l’Automobile, an event venue with a touch of unconventional that can host all type of events: conferences, congresses, symposia, product launches, receptions and parties.
Plenary session at Maison de l’Automobile
- A unique event venue with 10 reception and conference rooms for events up to 300 participants
- The largest meeting room can accommodate 300 seats. The additional 9 meeting space are suitable for multi-purpose events and other meetings
- All rooms have natural daylight and are fully equipped
- The panoramic room and the terrace can be hired out separately for special events
- You also have the possibility to exhibit your automobiles or other products in an ultra-modem showroom
MEET THE TEAM
A dedicated team of event coordinators work closely with their clients to turn any event into a memorable experience for your guests.
RECENT EVENTS AT MAISON DE L’AUTOMOBILE
September 2014: Hrday (ING), 130 persons
October 2014: éco-conception (UCM), 150 persons
November 2014: International Eumos symposium (KU Leuven), 260 persons
December 2014: Dealersmeeting Mitsubishi (Beherman), 80 persons
This outstanding event venue is situated a stone’s throw away from Brussels Airport – one of Europe’s leading transportation hubs and close the city centre. It is near the European Institutions and the Brussels ring road. This location, along with a private parking lot, is a major advantage for both national and international guests.
FIND OUT MORE
Discover the capacity chart online and also visit Maison de l’Automobile’s new website